1. What's for breakfast?
I haven't been able to eat breakfast since I was pregnant with Addie and threw up every morning for eight and a half months. You would think that after almost seventeen years, I'd be over it, but ...
2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
I read my news online, from a variety of sources. I try to get a well-balanced view of things ;-)
3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Bitch and moan about it on Facebook (in case you can't tell, this happens a lot ;-))
4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
5. Do you remember your dreams?
Yes, almost always. It probably goes along with the insomnia thing ... I have seriously messed up sleep habits.
6. Name something from your dream last night.
I had a really bad dream last night, actually, about my sister getting badly hurt. It was horrible :-(
7. Name a food that describes you.
Because I am evidently sweet and versatile, apple pie ;-)
8. Today you are wearing:
Very stylish black pants from Wal-Mart (that are covered in golden retriever fur) and a red shirt. I am a style maven on Sundays ;-)
9. What's in your pockets?
Nothing at all.
10. Did you sing in the shower today?I haven't taken a shower yet today. We've been getting some wind and flickering lights as a result of the lovely Irene, so I figured I'd wait and take one later this afternoon.
11. What's the last song you heard?
"Freak the Freak Out" by Victoria Justice. I was watching Victorious with Belle. Please don't judge :-)
12. Looking forward to the holidays? Trying to ...
14. What's for lunch? My sister was visiting last week, so our pantry became a bit more organic than it usually is. She bought this kettle corn dusted with cocoa powder ... I ate a bowl of that for lunch. Mmmmmmmmmmmm :-)
15. What's something you would like to do soon?
I am so not going there!
16. Reading anything now? What is it?
I am always reading something :-) As always, I have three or four books going at once, but the one most recently read is The House on Tradd Street by Karen White. I've found myself addicted to her books ... they're somewhere between Jodi Picoult and Danielle Steele, which would normally make them far too "chick-litty" for me, but, hey, it's summer ;-)
17. What's for dinner?
Chicken with mashed potatoes and some sort of green vegetable that comes out of a bag in the freezer. That's assuming the power doesn't go out, of course, at which point we'd be up the proverbial creek since much of our food is still at the beach house ...
18. A favorite part of the day is:
Reading Belle a story and putting her to bed :-) (not because I like to "get rid of her", but because it's a nice peaceful time)
19. Are you happy?
20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?