Sunday, July 17, 2011

The 30 Day Music Challenge: My Least Favorite Song

Day Two of "The 30 Day Music Challenge" means that I have to share my least-favorite song. If you're interested in this challenge, by the way, let me know in the comments. I love hearing the different interpretations people have of music.

Okay, disclaimer here. Everyone in the world likes this song except for me. It comes on in restaurants, dentist offices, bars, the mall, everywhere! It is without question overplayed, but it has always irked me. What's really weird is that I like other songs by Sheryl Crow.

Anyway, my least favorite song is "Soak Up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow.


Stay tuned for tomorrow, when you get to find out what song makes me happy (and, no, it's not "If It Makes You Happy" ;-))

5 comments:

  1. Oh, thank goodness ... I thought I was the only one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest I hate all songs from that woman :) I never actually understood why is/was she popular over in USA? The same goes for Alanis Morisette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even songs that start out good can become horrors if they are overplayed...and in the DENTIST'S? Yup, destined for crapness, right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEZMOND said all I was going to!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room

As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...