Saturday, May 8, 2010

My New Writing Job :-)

I'm very excited to share with y'all that I'm writing for Zelda Lily.

Zelda Lily is a site focused on women's issues and trying to redefine feminism. Basically, it centers around recent news stories that appeal to an audience interested in its core focus. I've followed it for a long time, commenting occasionally when I found a topic of interest.

This isn't meant to be an ad for Zelda Lily (although you should go check it out ... there's some great conversation that goes on there and some of you--no names mentioned**MarvintheMartian<3**might really enjoy it), though. I just wanted to let you know that I'm finally getting a chance to live my dream--write for a living. Well, not a living, but, like ... for real, if that makes any sense :-) It is the most amazing feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm still going to post here, daily if I can and every day or two if I get busy. Please know that I'm reading the amazing stuff you have on your blogs, that I'm learning and thinking and laughing and crying with you.

<3 KLo

PS. If it's any sort of incentive for checking out Zelda Lily, my real name (and a link to my real live Facebook) is there. Heeheehee :-)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! How exciting for you. I will definitely go check out what you're doing there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And I was right about your name...well, the adult version. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new job and definitely post it here if one of your articles goes up. I'd like to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahahaha! Okay, I will go check it out and report back. Congratulations on your employment!!!! I hope it's fun and rewarding for you.

    ReplyDelete

Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room

As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...