Thursday, April 30, 2009

Characters you Would Like to Meet in Reality

I've been thinking a lot likely about how real some characters appear to be. This might sound creepy, but there are some actually some literary characters I would love to have a conversation with (some of my own creation--and oh, what a heady feeling that is : ))

So my question for you ...
(If you are a writer)
If you could meet any character from one of your own pieces, who would it be, and why?
(If you are a reader)
If you could meet any character from a work of literature you've read, who would it be and why?

And if, like me, you are a reader and a writer, please feel free to answer both.

I'll be posting my own answer in the comments section later as I have to go to lunch duty in five minutes. Ah, it stinks when the day job and the heart's job interfere with each other : )