Friday, August 17, 2012

Grocery Store Routines

I seem to go to the grocery store at least once a day.

I know some people plan ahead, shop for the week, even clip coupons.

Me, despite my best efforts, I always forget something. Usually the list.

So, yeah, that's my confession--daily (at least) trips to the store. I can blame my spaciness. The fact that my kids often have special requests (and how do you say no to Cranapple juice and blueberries?)

Just wondering of anyone else has this odd life eccentricity...

5 comments:

  1. If it was a nudist grocery store, I could understand the desire to be there everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last week I was at Pittsfield we were constantly going to Dani's, I'm not really sure why. I could see it if it were my parent's last week but it wasn't. Oh well, I went every time and always managed to get something for myself like ice cream or chips. That was not a good weight loss week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going shopping for groceries and most build my purchases around my snacking times - garlic stuffed olives and theis seafood gumbo that has these chewy little octopus in the mix. Plus fresh bread. I can't live without my garlic/parmassan baquette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do one large trip a month. Then I go daily based on what extras I need for that night's dinner. And ice cream. We never seem to have enough ice cream.

    So, um yeah. I'm probably right behind you in line.

    ReplyDelete

Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room

As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...