And creating a "things to do before I'm 40" list seems a little depressing.
So while I know that it's not realistic to make a "things to do before I'm 35" list considering I'll be hitting that particular milestone in a matter of months, I'm at kind of an interesting juncture in my life right now. I've finally developed some guts, have come a long way with following through on things, and ... well, if I say I'm going to do something, I'm at a place where I'll at least give it my best effort.
So, with that being said, here it is.
Things To Do Before I'm 35
1. Read at least five "classics" that I've never read.
2. Get at least one piece of writing published in a place that is "legit" (in other words, not me posting my writing on this blog or on a place like Wattpad, which is a cool thing to be sure, but not the same as being actively solicited ... um, that sounded bad ;-))
3. Fly in an airplane.
4. Make amends with people in my life that I've disappointed, let down, or grown apart from.
5. Lose 20 pounds.
6. Organize my clothes.
7. Be in a normal, healthy, happy relationship with a nice guy.
8. Do a random act of kindness every day.
9. Go out socially at least once a week.
10. Learn how to walk in high heels.
Considering that the deadline is October 26, 2011, I have a lot of work to do ... but at least now I've verbalized it. And in a public forum, no less, so that means that you, my lovely readers, will have to hold me to it.
Which of these do you think is most likely for me to pull off? Which isn't (or aren't) going to happen?