Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme

Here's this week's Sunday Stealing offering. How wrong is it that I enjoy this tremendously ;-)?

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
I get in the start the shower. The way my shower is set up, there's no other option ... unless I wanted to use a yardstick or something.

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Hmmm...yup :-)

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?

Baths, not showers ... and, yup, there's photographic evidence. Ugh.

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
A better question would be have I ever NOT dropped soap on my foot? I'm a notorious klutz ;-)

5. How old do people say you look?

I hear everything from late twenties to early fifties (that was a student who was not a big fan of mine ... I think she was looking for a rise out of me).

6. How old do you act?

It depends on the mood I'm in and the company I'm with. It really runs the gamut ;-)

7. What’s the last song you sang?

The theme song for one of Belle's "Strawberry Shortcake" movies. It's catchy ;-)

8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
Not that I can think of ... I've actually become quite dull since vacation has started.

9. What are your plans for next weekend?

Not sure yet ... I'm not exactly outstanding about planning ahead.

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

Both.

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?

Nothing ... she's an idiot.

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
Kate Winslet. She seems so comfortable with her body.

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?
Oh, Johnny Depp, no question.

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?

Doesn't every family have a crazy uncle? Mine has a few, actually.

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?

Heehee, yup. Most interesting was when I brought Cuban cigars back from Canada on my honeymoon. I hope my brother appreciated them ...

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Nope, but we do lay claim to Boston's teams, which are of course the best :-)

17. What is the most unusual?

The most unusual what? Sports team? Meme? (not this one ...)

18. How do feel about the Goth people?

I have a "live and let live" mindset.

19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?

This is awkwardly phrased to the point where it's bugging me. I can correct poor grammar, but my own car? Nope.

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
While I believe that Casey Anthony killed her daughter and should rot in prison forever, the judicial system disagrees. Would I kill her myself? No, I am non-violent ... but I'd happily pass the opportunity to someone else.

3 comments:

  1. Johnny Depp. Mmm!!!

    As far as Casey Anthony goes, I hope she pulls an O.J. That's to say gets arrested again (for something else!) and let another jury have a go at her. There's no such thing as an impartial jury for her now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the Johnny Depp question in every meme? And don't we always agree? Le sigh.
    I am a klutz as well, and I can't think of a single day that I don't drop SOMETHING on my foot (feet), soap being the least damaging.

    ReplyDelete

Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room

As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...