Monday, July 18, 2011

The 30 Day Music Challenge: A Song That Makes Me Happy :-)

For the next installment of "The 30 Day Music Challenge", a song that makes me happy. Let me know in the comments if you're up to doing "The 30 Day Music Challenge" so I can be sure to check it out :-)

There are many songs that make me happy. Like a lot of people, music has been a huge part of my life ... in fact, the idea of creating a "life soundtrack" has more than once crossed my mind.

Of course, I guess that's why iTunes has playlists ;)

Anyway, here's one of the many songs that makes me happy ...

2 comments:

  1. I remember listening to this song quite a bit in college. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice!

    I grew up in the same vicinity as the boys in BNL, saw them play at local freebie concerts back before they were famous, it's always a good news story when the local band makes it big. :)

    ReplyDelete

Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room

As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...