Friday, July 29, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge: A Song I Know All the Words To

It's going to take me about three months to get through The 30 Day Music Challenge, at this rate, but I guess that's kind of the story of my life ;-)

This one's kind of a toughie, not because there aren't a lot of songs that I don't know all the words to but for the opposite reason--I know every word to pretty much every song that I listen to. What can I say, I'm a lyrics freak? Must be an English teacher thing ...

But just for the heck of it, here's one from way back ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room

As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...