Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Curious? Ask a Formspring Question



A new blog craze seems to be formsprings. Basically, that means that I'm opening it up to you to ask me any questions you'd like. I will answer anything you ask me (now that's a dangerous statement if I've ever heard one ;)).

Here's the link to my Formspring:

Ask away : )

You can also ask questions in the comments here and I'll answer them in future posts. It took me a bit to figure out the Formspring thing, although it's very cool now that I've (sort of) got the hang of it : )

PS. Oh, and I'm finally motivated to actually post this after reading Novelista Barista's similar post. Her blog is awesome ... you should really check it out :)

Oh, and one more thing ... if you have a Formspring, please put a link to your Formspring in the comments of this post. Please and thank you : )

7 comments:

  1. My favorite color (er, colour ;-)) is red. It's a Scorpio thing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to do this, but am not sure about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMB: Do it : ) It's actually really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had an 'Ask the Nerdy Fat Guy' button on my blog for a long time, but nobody ever asks me anything.

    And the Internet is stalking me. The advertisements below your post are offering me Springer front end conversion kits, based on your use of the word 'spring' and my recent web search for a wide-glide conversion kit for my bike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What is your name?
    What is your quest?
    What is the capital of Assyria?"

    (Monty Python & the Holy Grail)

    I actually KNEW the answer to the third one - it was Nineveh, which I think is now just a big hill with the ruins under it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let us know how it works out for you. I've heard a that for many it has become uncomfertable as people use it to attack in annonymity.

    ReplyDelete

Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room

As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...