Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Got an Award ... I'm Ridiculously Excited : ) !!!!



So I'm very excited to have been given the Lemonade Stand Award by the amazing Eric over at Working My Muse. What this means is that people are reading this blog, which is of course my goal : ) I'm incredibly excited about this, and even more excited to pass the award on to my ten. Before I set up the links, though, here are the directions ...


# Post the award on your blog (Done : ))


# Let them know who gave it to you and link (All set ... thanks again, Eric :-) ... you made my day!)


# Nominate ten other blogs (Gotcha : ) )


# Let your nominees know that they've received the award (I can do that).

My nominations (in no particular order)

"Insert Witty Anecdote [Here]"
"Wuthering Life"
"Zelda Lily"
"A Blurred History"
"Well Honestly Now ..."
"Laura Says Stuff"
"Living in the Moment"
"Erinadequate Me"
"Sasha is a Monster"
"Crazy Whack Shiznit for your Brizzle"
"Dancing in the Moonlight"

5 comments:

  1. You got the award because you DESERVE IT! :) I do love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the nomination! I look forward to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, congrats, congrats! *does the happy dance*

    ReplyDelete

Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room

As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...