Friday, May 6, 2016
As I Rebrand this Blog into What I Hope Will be a "Think Tank" (with Guest Posts Galore) , Here are 10 Things That I'm Thinking About Right Now
2. I am an iPhone girl, although I tried desperately not to be. I tried desperately to be pro-Android, but the iPhone is just far superior.
3. I have lost myself in the past two years. I am trying desperately to find myself again. Results are mixed so far. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
4. William Shakespeare got human nature before anyone else, in my humble opinion.
5. I have learned more from my students than they will ever learn from me.
6. My favorite foods are cheeseburgers, lobsters, potatoes, cannolis, and maple sugar candy.
7. I am what they call "working poor". I work three jobs but can't afford medication, new socks, clothes, and often gas to get to work. If you read what I write and feel compelled to donate via the button on the right, I would be deeply appreciative. I would love to have more time to write...
8. My four children are my entire world.
9. I have been irreparably damaged. I have told some of those stories. I hope to live long enough to tell all of them.
10. I believe that you can be in love with more than one person at a time. This is a terrible tragedy.
Thanks for reading this to the end. It is my hope to explore many rich and thought-provoking topics on this blog moving forward. Please email me any and all suggestions you might have for me to tackle here or hit me up on Facebook.
Let's make The Philosophy of KLo great :-)
As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...
I've come to the conclusion that, when I'm having trouble sleeping, it's far more beneficial to find something to occupy my tim...
On Tuesday morning, the faculty and staff at my school was called to the lecture hall. There, the Dean of Operations tearfully broke the new...
I have probably said this before, but it probably bears repeating. The weather is an ever-changing state, a difference in temperature and p...