Wednesday, June 4, 2014
June Goals: If I Write Them Out, Maybe I'll Stick to Them
Goals for June:
1. To not complain about the heat on a public forum
2. To read a book
3. To blog at least 5 out of 7 days each week
4. To cook dinner for my family at least 2 nights each week
5. To take Howard the Hyper Hound (he's actually a boxador) on a walk of at least a half mile every day
6. To begin attending trainings in preparation for returning to work
7. To clean out the room that is supposed to be my office but is instead sort of a catch-all for everybody's junk
8. To teach Gabrielle how to say "Mama" before any other word ;-)
9. To stop drinking Coke
10.To be more social
11.To like myself more.
I guess in July, we'll see how I did ... and I will have a new list of goals for that month.
As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...
I've come to the conclusion that, when I'm having trouble sleeping, it's far more beneficial to find something to occupy my tim...
My eighth grade daughter has "recommended" summer reading activities. She is expected to come up with three goals, write out ...
On Tuesday morning, the faculty and staff at my school was called to the lecture hall. There, the Dean of Operations tearfully broke the new...