Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June Goals: If I Write Them Out, Maybe I'll Stick to Them

Goals for June:
1.  To not complain about the heat on a public forum
2.  To read a book
3.  To blog at least 5 out of 7 days each week
4.  To cook dinner for my family at least 2 nights each week
5.  To take Howard the Hyper Hound (he's actually a boxador) on a walk of at least a half mile every day 
6. To begin attending trainings in preparation for returning to work
7.  To clean out the room that is supposed to be my office but is instead sort of a catch-all for everybody's junk
8.  To teach Gabrielle how to say "Mama" before any other word ;-)
9.  To stop drinking Coke
10.To be more social
11.To like myself more.

  Monthly Goals

I guess in July, we'll see how I did ... and I will have a new list of goals for that month.

Follow these three hosts to get involved: My So-Called ChaosA Peek at Karen's World, & Jenee Thompson

5 comments:

  1. Those are some great goals! I love your goal about not complaining about the heat. Maybe that should have been one of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great goals. Good Luck! I love your number 11, so very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL love your goal "To not complain about the heat on a public forum" that's hilarious!

    You totally have this! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some serious goals! You can do it- I'm thinking #7 will give you a nice haven to center and focus and blog. :)
    Best of luck with those, and with the heat!

    ReplyDelete

Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room

As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...