Late to the party (as usual), but here's my contribution to Sunday Stealing this week. If you don't do Sunday Stealing, you should. It's very fun :-)
Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!
Part 7: Self Image
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:
What is normal?
During the week, I get up at 5:30ish, watch the news, snuggle with Belle while drinking coffee, then go to work.
That's a weekday constant in the morning ... otherwise, my life is chaos.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
Not feeling like many exist at the moment ... not exactly loving life these days.
86. What is your greatest weakness?
There is not enough room to list the myriad of flaws I possess
87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?
Nah ... politics are so disingenuous. I have many, many faults, but I hate doublespeak, lying, distortion, and being forced to see how ignorant many of my fellow Americans are ... and how certain politicians play them like a freaking musical instrument.
As an example, a couple of my FB friends posted a pic lambasting Obama for killing an American citizen. While technically true, this happened in Yemen, and the guy was a terrorist. They left that part out ... actually, they clearly didn't know it. It makes me sad. It makes me disillusioned. And it's on both sides of the proverbial aisle, although that's the one that's coming to my mind right now.
However, Belle has decided that she's going to run for president. She's planning out her platform already. It's really quite entertaining ...
88. Are you generally self-contained?
No idea, so probably not.
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
I'm messy. Hygienic, but messy.
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at:
Good at--reading ... and that's about all I've got right now.
Bad at--everything else. I'm going through a negative period ... sorry, I know that's no fun for anybody.
91. Do you like your neighbors? Do they like you?
No idea, and I don't care.
92. Are you different in public then you act among friends?'
Depends on the day.
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?
Let me get through this week, then I'll get back to you on that.
95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world?
96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list?
I threw my bucket list out the window because I just don't care anymore.
97. What is one thing about you that really stands out?
98. What three words best describe your personality?
Depends. On. Day.
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
100. What advice do you have to give?
Be kind to others. Be aware of the world around you and what goes on in it. Don't take the word of other people; live and see (and research) for yourself.