Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Taking Suggestions for Life Organization

Okay, my life is a mess. I feel like I'm juggling a hundred balls, and I'm sick of it. How does one get beyond this?

One might suggest prioritizing. One would not be familiar with my circumstances if they did. I guess the best way to demonstrate this is that my daughters are my top priority. However, what is the best choice for one is going to be extremely negative for the other, and vice versa. It's a win/lose situation, and how do I decide which child wins and which loses?

Andy is going to help me make a list. I've tried to explain to him that a list is only going to make things look even more overwhelming, but he's pretty adamant. What the heck, I guess it can't hurt ...

And a lot of things are going super well right now. Writing for Zelda Lily, for example, has awakened a part of my mind that had been sleeping.

Anyway, just wondering if any of you wise folk have any theories on what to do when life has you by the ankles and won't let go?