So obviously I've been neglecting my long-beloved personal blog. I've started to write a post every night this past week, but I've been stymied by how to reenter it. So here it is ... awkward and choppy, an announcement that I'm back :-) I'll write a real post later, but I had to get this part done.
<3
Originally, this blog was intended to be my take on life, a way to write regularly, and so forth. I'd like to move it in a different direction a bit, using my own lens to contemplate stuff going on in the world. Please comment ... I love conversations!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room
As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...
-
I've been trying to figure out my definition of the word "normal" all afternoon, and I'm having a really hard time with it...
-
Friendship is an amazing thing. It's so odd how you can connect so strongly and completely with other people sometimes. Perhaps the be...
-
Pythagorus is on his way to McDonald's to get lunch for the four of us. I'm getting french fries. I know academically that this is...
Perfect Landing KLo!
ReplyDelete*Waves*
ReplyDeleteAdam
Hey, if you have nothing to say, don't feel obligated. But it's nice that you're back. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks, y'all :-) And Marvin, I ALWAYS have something to say ;)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. But at least you had facebook going.
ReplyDelete