Originally, this blog was intended to be my take on life, a way to write regularly, and so forth. I'd like to move it in a different direction a bit, using my own lens to contemplate stuff going on in the world. Please comment ... I love conversations!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are Minorities Discouraged from Taking Upper-Level Classes?: The Elephant in the Room
As a public school teacher for sixteen years, I sometimes feel like I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen Standards come and go (and despite the brou...
-
I've been trying to figure out my definition of the word "normal" all afternoon, and I'm having a really hard time with it...
-
Pythagorus is on his way to McDonald's to get lunch for the four of us. I'm getting french fries. I know academically that this is...
-
Friendship is an amazing thing. It's so odd how you can connect so strongly and completely with other people sometimes. Perhaps the be...
Mine, of course. Yours, of course. Any of the ones in my link list. Ideally it's something that's not corporate, and that is updated daily or weekly. The problem is that lots of blogs go idle. It's hard to find a regular poster.
ReplyDeleteI have to plug Gabe's. It's so fantastic and always good for a laugh!
ReplyDeletewww.versusthevoice.blogspot.com